Friday, January 30, 2009

Wishful Thinking

I keep looking at furniture stores online and how I would want to decorate once I get my own place. It keeps bringing me back to Pottery Barn. I love everything about how they decorate things, only I would add my own personal touches (pictures, paintings, etc).

I would want this in my kitchen/highest traffic area. It's every OCD organizer's dream (me). I already have these things, but this is just sooo put together! If you wanna see for yourself, go here.

I would want this type of bedding in my room. It's girly with the rouching, and I absolutely LOVE all white beds with green accents. You can look at it here.

This sleigh bed is so beautiful it's unreal. With the bedding that I want and the accessories I would use, this would be PERFECT. You can find it yourself here.

I know Pottery Barn is super expensive, but that's why this blog is called "Wishful Thinking." A girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, PB has the cutest stuff! That organizer is particularly awesome. =)