
So I've decided to start blogging because my class last semester got me really into it. I told myself I wouldn't have time to blog. Well, turns out I do. My roommate and I had couch time tonight and watched Sex and the City movie. It made us crave designer labels and hopeless love. It's good cravings though, and we don't plan on spending $1300 on the Prada purses we want.
This is the beginning of a new time for me. I am winding down college, finding out who I really am, and what I really want to work on becoming. Also, I want to bake more. I was googling cute cookie ideas and this one came up that I thought was so precious, I just HAD to share it. Enjoy the cookies! Or are they cupcakes?

1 comment:
You're making hungry! These look delicious. =)
Post a Comment