Today was super productive. I officially moved the food (most important part) into the new apartment. It's official now!
It was like a game of Tetris getting all that food into one box.
I love moving because it provides the opportunity to complete re-organize belongings. My towels never looked this good at my old place. (Thanks to Katy Kellen my closet is color-coded as well. She's an organizational genius)
Still some unpacking left to do, and some major decorating. But my new desk is definitely going to help me get a 4.o GPA this semester:)
THEN! Miss Katie and I went to the cutest little farmer's market today. I've lived here 3 years, and she's been here 3 weeks, and she was the one who spotted it! It was absolutely adorable. She has better pictures on her blog :)
I had my very first white cherry. It was delicious!
I purchased:
3 kiwis
1 bag of grapes
1 loaf of Nature's Own wheat bread
1 bag of carrots
all for only $7.49.
That is incredible savings from what I spend on fruit at the grocery store. And we supported local community members by shopping there.
Yes, today was a good day indeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment