College Station,
Thank you for molding me into the person I am today. The past 4 years have been tremendously challenging and even more fun. You gave me a home when my own was a little rocky. I am forever indebted to you, your people, and your way of life.
DVR,
You have been an exquisite waste of time. I'm talking several hours a day laying in my living room watching more programs than I ever thought I would have time for. You are fantastic.
Cy-Fair ISD,
Thank you for starting so late in August, thus giving me time to enjoy my DVR.
The Bachelorette,
You have made me realize how important love is and that the fake love crap they show on tv is NOT what I'm looking for. Reality tv really has a way of forcing me to thank God that I am not on it.
Mom,
You are my backbone. You are so strong and I don't know if I would be able to handle anything that you have handled, let alone with the grace you have shown. I love you very much.
New Apartment Friends,
You have made me feel right at home in this big city, and I'm glad I have someone to call if something were to go wrong.
Houston,
You are a huge city housing many of my loved ones, myself included. Thank you for being my hometown, my refuge, my getaway, and my secret-holder. Without the exciting and challenging day-to-day stressors you add to my life, I would be bored out of my mind. Also, thank you sooo much for allowing me the growth that comes along with living alone for the first time. I wouldn't want to do this anywhere else.
New Website!
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment