Today officially marks the first day of my summer full of vacations.
EVERY weekend this summer, and I mean EVERY, are booked with a road trip, family vacay, and an assortment of other activities.

This weekend, I am visiting my grandparents in Dallas, where my sister lives, and my brother and mom are coming, too!
Tomorrow we are going to Six Flags Over Texas. yay rollercoasters :)

EVERY weekend this summer, and I mean EVERY, are booked with a road trip, family vacay, and an assortment of other activities.

This weekend, I am visiting my grandparents in Dallas, where my sister lives, and my brother and mom are coming, too!
Tomorrow we are going to Six Flags Over Texas. yay rollercoasters :)

ahhhh so excited. i love me some summer :)


2 comments:
my boyfriend and i were JUST talking about planning an amusement park day! too funny :)
yay summer! ross & i are moving to college station!! the presidio apartments- we are sooo excited! maybe i will see you soon??
Post a Comment