So I haven't updated in awhile. Oops. But so much has happened!
This past weekend I got to go home and see my family for the first time all semester. I have really missed my mom. She took Friday off work and we hung out all day. I like her a lot :) It was really good to see my brother doing so well also. I'm appreciating my family more and more everyday.
Doesn't Madison look adorable cuddling with Missy? :)
Last weekend I also went fishing with my friends :) Even though we didn't catch anything, it was still fun to be outside after this cold, long winter and playing in the sun again.

Lake Bryan right before sunset!
Then, Monday, I found out I am going to be a Fish Camp Counselor again this year! Fish Camp is where we lead freshmen throughout their first semester so that they never have to feel alone and someone is always there for them. We go to Lakeview camp for 4 days in August, then it's back to College Station for fun and school!! I AM SO PUMPED! I find out my color, session, and camp tonight. I cannot wait.
Even though the next two weeks are jam-packed with schoolwork, I am going to be accountable for keeping within the parameters of my promise to God and myself of what I am going to do for Lent. This is the first year I haven't told anyone what I am doing, because I want to challenge myself to be responsible and hold myself accountable, and have the only person I answer to be God.

No comments:
Post a Comment