so this week I finally transferred all my files from my old Dell to my new MacBook (thanks for the hard drive, ryan!) and I am really getting into the features of my computer. I used to think that Macs are only good for sitting in coffee houses and listening to indie rock, but I actually LOVE it! The picture editing is awesome, Office for Mac is incredibly easy to use, and all the programs look the same so once you learn one, you learn them all.
I just downloaded a couple of new songs to my iTunes (legally, of course. $.99 each!) and I played the music and then I realized....umm where are the speakers?? After 10 min of searching, I realized the speakers are UNDER THE KEYBOARD! It's nuts.
Anyways, I'm happy with my purchase and I'm happy that even though I own a Mac, I still hate coffee. Just sayin' :)
1 comment:
Welcome to the cult! Um, I mean, club... ;) Which one did you get? Office for Mac kind of annoys me because it's not as functional as Office for Windows, but it's mostly stuff I never use so it's not that big of a deal. I really, really love Mac keyboard shortcuts. There's a good list at http://guides.macrumors.com/Keyboard_shortcuts - in fact, the MacRumors Guides are full of all kinds of useful info. =)
Post a Comment