

So, my best friend, my roommate, my college counterpart, Heather Nicole Price, has asked me to be her maid of honor. And, let's just say, I am truly honored. She has meant the most to me during my time in college, and I feel so blessed to stand up at the alter with her as she promises herself to Zack forever.
Things I can't wait for:
- watching her try on gowns
- throwing her a bridal shower
- helping her stuff invitations
- holding her bouquet as she says her vows to Zachary
- being the tissue holder in case a downpour comes out of nowhere :)
- fixing her train as she walks back down the aisle as a married woman
- writing a speech that will be SO DIFFICULT to encompass how I feel about her individually and them as a couple
- dancing the night away in celebration of this awesome girl and this wonderful man being married
- watching her leave the reception as Heather Nicole Miller
I LOVE LOVE.

1 comment:
I JUST saw this post! I'm really excited too :) Let me just say, I'm anticipating a down-pour at the altar.
P.S. It's weird seeing my future name actually written down!
Love you woman.
Post a Comment