Monday, March 8, 2010

Since the last time we talked.....



At Texas A&M, we have these things called "Ring Dunks" where students who just received their Aggie Rings dunk their rings in a pitcher of beer and get timed. It's kinda like a rite of passage into being a senior. (You can look back to my previous posts to see me talk about my Aggie Ring!) Well, this picture was taken at my friend Callie's ring dunk (the tall brunette next to me!) and I can't believe we are all grown up and all have our Aggie Rings. It's unbelievable.



This year, I went to New Orleans for Mardi Gras. Wow. What an adventure. I had the BEST time and I recommend that everyone MUST experience mardi gras in NOLA at least once in their life. It was only a 7 hour drive from school and we just made a weekend out of it. Don't worry, I kept it classy! No beads were given to me for inappropriate behavior, I got them all from parades and friends! But seriously....GO TO MARDI GRAS!!!!! It was one of those weekends that I will remember for the rest of my life.



Over the Christmas break, some friends and I went to the Independence Bowl in Shreveport, LA to watch our Aggies (lose to) play the Georgia Bulldogs. Even though we lost, it was still so much fun to gamble a little bit, get free drinks from the casino, and just get out of Texas for awhile. I really do have the best road-tripping friends on the planet :)



My friend turned 21 this night. Kelley, not pictured here, was one of the last of my group of friends to turn 21. I guess I am going to just leave this explanantion with a big fat admission that I love being 21 and having all my friends be the same age. It's fun.



This was one of my last home football games as a college student. Just thinking about it may make me cry. We were so upset that the weather was crappy, but we powered through and the sun came out later in the game.

Moral of this post: I am going to miss college. I have been SO busy lately, therefore leaving my blog to sit here and be sad. I will update more often now though! I've missed my poor blog!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahem. If you drove from CS to NOLA, you drove right through my city. And did not call me. =(